Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
The Senior Growth Associate will be responsible for executing a growth and expansion strategy across their market using Helium’s suite of products.
Sales & Business Development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Achieve your revenue- based quota by selling renewals/products/ services, may offer to upsell opportunities when applicable
- Report and monitor performance against set targets. Implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the sector.
- Manage new opportunities for business development and plan meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client’s expectation and objectives
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the sector to boost business development activities.
- Carry out cold – calling in order to create interest in product and services, generate new business leads
- Assist with territory modeling to promote efficiency and growth
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the Healthtech industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with members of the client teams who influence purchasing decisions. Interface with clients, ensure all disputes are promptly resolved and client satisfaction remains prioritized.
- Maintain high level customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ sales / accounts management experience exceeding growth targets.
- Experience in telesales and selling enterprise software; specific experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial and fearless spirit, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- An excellent communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills
- Understanding of the healthtech space and the disruptive opportunities being created
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven workforce for results
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of modern work productivity tools
- Experience in enterprise software and healthcare enterprise solutions organizations is an added advantage.
- First Degree in a related field from a reputable institution.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying