Helium Health is a full-service healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, patients and partners in emerging markets. We offer a hospital management suite, automated lending and data-driven public health solutions for healthcare stakeholders in Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking to hire a Tech Support Analyst who will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues to ensure prompt issue resolution.
- Provide Tier 2 and above support on incident responses and resolutions. Offer frontline email and chat queries and support for customers. Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Record product issues and documenting feature requests. Log the queries of customers and progress on requests in alignment with the CRM software; track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Refer to designed guidelines, framework and instructions, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Engage customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Walk customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to Tech Support Team Lead.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as assigned.
- Perform system backups and recovery procedures.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in providing enterprise operations support of Linux Ubuntu/Redhat systems
- Knowledge of: Active Directory, Windows Servers, Virtualization (HyperV), backup and recovery, and system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Ability to work with documented processes and checklists to deliver a consistently high level of support experience
- Strong accountability and collaborative skills with a high degree of ethical standards and integrity
- Good communication skills and active listening skills
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Focused and self-motivated approach to work
- Ability to provide technical support for SaaS and on-premise based products via email, chat, phone and on-site visits.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- First Degree in Computer / Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- OS: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, RHEL, and Windows Server (2008 and above)
- Fundamentals: DNS, Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP
- Database: Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL
- Script: Any of PERL/Python/Bash
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying