Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire a Project Manager who will manage the execution of projects to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ensure that captured customer’s requirements and deliverables are efficiently deployed.
- Plan and manage assigned Helium Product deployment projects while ensuring that they are successfully completed in accordance with established scope, timelines, budgets, risks management, quality and technical standards.
- Coordinate and guide assigned deployment projects throughout their project lifecycle using the Helium Health’s deployment methodology. Prepare appropriate project plan with supporting documentation.
- Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Monitor overall project progress including identification of risks and issues, initiating contingency plans and corrective action where necessary.
- Manage project administration including required technical documentation as well as report on progress of projects.
- Coordinate project team to support all aspects of project planning and execution activities with emphasis on defining and providing management reporting for schedule, milestones and deliverables, and quality metrics.
- Provide project reporting on a timely bases as scheduled.
Stakeholder & Team Management
- Manage stakeholders to ensure the required buy-in and support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate various functional team members and technical personnel during all project phases, from contract finalization through implementation.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes using the change management approach.
- Provide a good camaraderie in the team and work with other functional teams in a harmonious manner towards ensuring result delivery and organization development
- Provide technical input and support to strategic growth and sales efforts.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development Teams in evaluating new technology and tools
- as opportunities for innovation, service excellence and improved methodology.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ project management experience
- Understanding of project management practices, methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience deploying enterprise grade software is an added advantage
- Leadership, accountability and collaborative skills with a high degree of ethical standards and
- Very good decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good people management and team building skills
- Very good communication, business presentation, persuasion and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility
- Focused and self-motivated approach to work
- High mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- First Degree is preferred
- Professional Qualification is required (PMP, PRINCE II – is preferred)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying