Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
The Growth Manager will be responsible for executing a growth and expansion strategy across the sector using Helium’s suite of products. This leader will identify, qualify and prospect target clients with business opportunities for Helium Health.
Sales & Business Development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the sector.
- Manage new opportunities for business development and plan meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client’s expectation and objectives
- Develop and respond to RFPs, Pre-Qualification, Bidding and formal presentations. Participate in the negotiation of contracts.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the sector to boost business development activities.
Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Maintain high level customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with members of the client teams who influence purchasing decisions. Interface with clients, ensure all disputes are promptly resolved and client satisfaction remains prioritized.
- Develop trusted relationships as an advisor, offering professional experience in the field of Healthtech solutions towards building sustainable and rewarding relationships to drive business growth.
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
- Manage the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers. Use insight on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
- Manage collaborations with Product Team to conceptualize and create new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health that meet market needs.
- Lead and motivate team performance and development; creating an environment in which team members are clear about their individual roles and responsibilities, and feel supported to deliver their best. Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management and retention.
- Mentor and coach reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained. Evaluate employees to determine and ensure work performance.
- 6 – 10 years’ sales / business development experience
- Verifiable track record and respectable standing in the South-west region of Nigeria
- Experience selling enterprise software is a plus, experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and fearless spirit, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Result-driven with an ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- An excellent communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills
- Understanding of the healthtech space and the disruptive opportunities being created
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven workforce for results
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of modern work productivity tools
- Experience in enterprise software and healthcare enterprise solutions organizations is an added advantage.
- First Degree in a related field from a reputable institution.
This role offers a competitive salary, performance-based pay in a collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team. We also offer potential with a growing global organization.
- 20 days holidays + public holidays
- Enhanced Parental + Family Leave – 60 days paid Maternity Leave and 20 days paid Paternity Leave. Our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- 12 days paid Sick Leave
- 7 days volunteer days to participate for your preferred cause or sporting event
- Robust Learning and Development Opportunities
- Team-building activities and social events
- Remote first orientation
- Amazing team culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Helium Health is an equal opportunity employer, thus it is not biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex or physical disability.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying