Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
The Communications Lead will be responsible for setting out a strategic and comprehensive communications plan, and driving its coherent delivery across internal and external communication media. The role will then deliver key communications activities, in collaboration with other leaders including but not limited to growth, partnerships, investor relations and recruitment
- Develop and execute a multi-channel company communications strategy and plan, driving a coherent and planned approach to producing communication and publications.
- Prepare and manage all communications material and work in collaboration with the marketing team and other functions to ensure consistency of message and alignment of content.
- Develop and monitor communications calendar, manage communications committee to align and receive prompt feedback on plans.
- Develop and maintain internal communication systems (intranet, newsletters, emails, corporate announcements).
- Organize and streamline service offerings into customer friendly concepts.
- Develop systems to ensure quality control and conduct periodic quality control activities on all communications.
Publications & Public Relations (PR)
- Provide editorial support where required and in some cases, project manage the delivery of publications, to ensure a consistency of message whilst maintaining the individuality of each publication according to its audience.
- Serve as editor, managing the publication process, ensure alignment with overall communications strategy.
- Develop and deliver a winning PR strategy and work closely with external agencies to plan and deliver proactive media relations, campaigns, as well as work with them to react to emerging news stories when required.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms. Work with the marketing team to strengthen the Company’s brand identity, awareness, and consistency.
- Be the “brand champion.” Make sure all company materials have consistent and positive messaging and branding.
- Attend speaking engagements and host special events
- 6 - 8 years’ experience in corporate communications / public relations / journalism
- Verifiable track record and respectable standing in the Nigeria media space
- Experienced communications generalist, with exposure to internal and external communications, either in-house or agency
- Experience delivering 360 external and employee communications programmes
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience managing crisis and issues
- Experience writing, editing and producing written communications for targeted audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including facilitation, business writing, listening.
- Excellent organization and project management skills; strong attention to detail and quality output.
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders. Practiced in developing working relationships and networks at all levels, with high impact and influence in a collaborative environment
- First Degree in a related field from a reputable institution.
Nigeria region, with opportunity for remote work
Competitive based on experience, includes guaranteed take home and performance bonus
Health cover, paid time off (vacation, parental leave, study leave), home service options and other benefits and perks.
Team & Reporting Line:
This role reports to the Head Marketing & Communication and manages a small team
Communications Lead --- Head Marketing & Communication --- CCO ---- CEO
Equal Opportunity Employer
“Helium Health is an equal opportunity employer, thus it is not biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex or physical disability.”
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying