Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects of the development and delivery of applications.
- Build and maintain API integrations with various clinic software and partners to enhance the patient experience.
- Build and ship new features and systems, with an emphasis on code quality, maintainability, readability, and testing.
- Build and maintain APIs for mobile and web applications.
- Participate in code design and code reviews.
- Find and address performance issues within the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with at least 3 - 6 years’ professional experience with Django, Python and any other similar languages
- Experience developing and deploying Python applications to production.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with relational databases (PostGreSQL) and key-value stores (RDS, Elasticsearch and Redis)
- Experience with DevOps processes.
- Excellent ability to understand and apply software design patterns.
- Fluent in English. Arabic would be a plus.
- Can communicate very clearly to technical and nontechnical team members.
Nice to Have
- AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying