Helium Health is accelerating Africa’s transition to a technology and data-driven healthcare sector. We provide a suite of solutions that serve as the digital infrastructure for all healthcare stakeholders in Africa: providers, payers, patients & governments.
We are looking to hire a Senior Tech Support Analyst who will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting Helium Product technical issues to ensure prompt issue resolution.
- Provide Tier 2 and above support on incident responses and resolutions. Manage frontline email and chat queries and support for customers. Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Review product issues and feature requests escalated to your office, ensure unresolved issues are assigned to appropriate internal teams.
- Manage unexpected outages and downtime. Restore the application and service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customer business operations.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers; ensure all issues are properly logged. Track and provide updates on support issues in alignment with the CRM software.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams for deployment of application upgrades and enhancements
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Conduct trial and pretrial consultations with qualified potential customers as assigned. Handle phone calls, product demonstrations, and customer walk through as required.
- Collate, prioritize, and elaborate on bugs and improvements so they are more easily actioned.
- Work with designed guidelines, framework and instructions in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to appropriate internal teams and customers. Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Provide analysis of issue logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends. Collaborate with the Tech Development Team towards improved service delivery.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years’ broad experience providing tech support to customers
- Detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience providing technical support for SaaS and on-premise based products via email, chat, phone and on-site visits. Experience with a help desk system like Zendesk, Help Scout, or other ticketing systems.
- Ability to work with documented processes and checklists to deliver a consistently high level of support experience
- Strong accountability and collaborative skills with a high degree of ethical standards and integrity
- Very good decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility
- Nice to have - experience working with Linux, Docker and a live chat system such as Intercom.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- First Degree in Computer / Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying